Monday, September 24, 2007
One thing that i hate most is when people interfere with my life and make decisions on my behalf that is "for my good". I find it very insulting. It's just like saying "you don't know what you are doing. I will use my superior judgement to aid you." In particular, its about studies, which has been the point of contention for ages in my family. How does he/she know that the 'benefit' is really what I want, and that the 'cost' is actually not tt costly? 9 years ago i was forced to enroll in a sch tt is not my choice. Reason: school offers special stream. Reason2: my friends are going to the sch of my choice and they are 'bad influence'. So after a few years, what happened was tt i still dropped to express and now, i don't feel any loyalty or attachment to the sch at all. And i lost contact with my friends. Really regretted giving in at tt time. Now who is the one that has to go around bearing the sch's name? Not the person who chose the school, definately.~thinking of you~ 9:53 AM