Monday, August 4, 2008

It's bidding time again! and sch's starting soon =/ I always thought bidding is so last minute, cos it continues until after lecture starts .. some more u must 走一步看一步, cos u'll only know how many vacancies are available after the previous round has ended (as it varies depending on the outcome of the previous round). Furthermore, u won't know how popular the module will be, or if u'll get to bid in the round that u expect to be able to bid. So it's always a continuous search for the next best alternative and comparing of different module combinations (due to timetable clashes). It's also about strategizing. Take the module when their own majors are unlikely to take, or spotting an unusually high number of vacancies from past bidding results. These are clear cues for an alpha attack on that ultra-expensive module! =) Know which one I'm talking about yet? Anyway, here's some nice pics I took from genting:


Nice scenery right?



That's very tall!



That's all folks!

~thinking of you~ 12:21 PM